The Home Instead Charities board of directors and staff are grateful to each and every organization we have partnered with since our founding in 2017, as well as every donor who has financially supported this important work.
Together, over $1,100,000 has been raised and distributed through the Give65 Event and #GivingTuesday, serving over one million aging adults.
If you would like to continue improving the quality of life for underserved aging adults, please consider making a gift directly to a partner of Home Instead Charities.
- Calgary Seniors’ Resource Society
- Confederation Park 55+ Activity Centre
- ASK Friendship Centre
- Seniors Outreach Services Society
- A & O: Support Services for Older Adults
- The S.I.G.N Foundation
- Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation
- Hospice Halifax
- R.C. MacGillivray Guest Home Foundation
- Spencer House Seniors Centre
- The Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region
- Alzheimer Society of York Region
- Alzheimer Society Peel
- Alzheimer Society Waterloo Wellington
- Belmont House Foundation
- Carefor Health & Community Services
- Catholic Family Services of Hamilton
- Community Support Services of Niagara
- The Council on Aging of Ottawa / Le Conseil sur le vieillissement d’Ottawa
- The Dementia Society of Ottawa and Renfrew County
- ESS Support Services
- Euterpe Corporation
- Haven Toronto
- Hospice Palliative Care Ontario
- Hotel-Dieu Grace Healthcare Foundation
- Kingsville Community Centre
- Near North Palliative Care Network
- Nipissing Serenity Hospice
- St. Peter’s Hospital Foundation
- Centre d’action benevole Interaction
Should you have questions about a missing donation receipt or other administrative issue, please contact Kathy Miske at Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you again for your commitment to uplifting aging adults.
With heartfelt gratitude,
Home Instead Charities